Thu, Dec 22, 2022
TSU dance troupe wins 10 out of 10 entries in Dubai
The main thrusts of the TSU-RERC is to safeguard and protect the dignity, rights, and safety as well as well-being of all actual or potential research participants anchored on international standards (WHO 2011).
1. Provide independent, competent, and timely review of the Research Protocols following ethical standards anchored on Philippine Health Research Ethics Board (PHREB) in accordance with the provisions of international and national guidelines in the conduct of biomedical and behavioral researches.
2. To ensure that appropriate mechanisms in all stages of the research particularly the following
• Protect the rights, promote the welfare and well-being of research participants
• Provide counsel to research participants, including proponents and researchers
• Prompt reporting of changes in the protocol and unanticipated problems
• Monitor the process of ongoing research