Wed, May 31, 2023
TSUAAI recognizes board topnotchers, LET passers; gives back to TSU through book donations
Evaluation of student records for purposes of retention is guided by the following standards:
- Any student who has received two (2) successive warnings shall be placed to PROBATION.
- Probation status of a student may be lifted upon passing all the subjects carrie during the term he is probation.
- Any students under probation who gain fails in 50% or more of the total number in academic units enrolled will be DISMISSED from the College/University.
- Any student dropped from one college/ school shall not be admitted to another course in TSU, unless in the opinion of the Dean his aptitude and interest may qualify him to another field of study, in which case, he may be allowed in the appropriate course.
- Permanent disqualification does not apply to cases, where on recommendation of the faculty concerned, he certifies that the grade of 5.0 is due to unauthorized dropping of the student and not to poor scholarship.
|% Failure||No. of Units enrolled||Status||Allowable load for the ff. semester|
|25% - 49%||Any number of academic units||WARNING||Less 3 units from the normal load|
|50% - 75%||6 academic units or more||PROBATION||15 units only|
|76% or more||9 academic units or more||DISMISSAL from the College||Not allowed to enroll|
|100%||PERMANENT DISQUALIFICATION from the University||Not allowed to enroll|