QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, AND HEALTH AND SAFETY (QEHS) OBJECTIVES
- To process payroll within appropriate time frames and comply with relevant laws, policies, rules and regulations.
- To timely remit contributions and payroll deductions.
- To prepare payment vouchers for bills and utilities within prescribed time frames while observing due dates.
- To collect Daily Time Records within prescribed time.
- To provide fast and timely printing/reproduction of various documents and forms needed by the University.
- To prepare and submit needed reports on or before the set deadlines or within the prescribed time frames.
- To respond to client’s inquiries and request within prescribed time frames and obtain an average customer satisfaction rating of at least 80%.
- To ensure compliance to environmental laws and regulations and undertake continual improvement of its working environment to prevent work related injuries and occupational diseases among its employees.