QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, and HEALTH and SAFETY (QEHS) POLICY
Tarlac State University is committed to continually strive for global competitiveness and excellence in the delivery of education, research, extension, training and consultancy services, hotel operation and administrative support services, compliant to regulatory and statutory requirements for the utmost satisfaction of its valued customers.
Through the QEHS Management System, TSU seeks to ensure safe and healthy working conditions for its employees while reducing the environmental impact of its operations.
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, and HEALTH and SAFETY (QEHS) OBJECTIVES
- 100% provision of accurate information on budget allocation as per approved GAA and income;
- 100% implementation of approved capital outlay projects as prescribed in the budget plan;
- 100% supervision and monitoring of the following:
- Maintenance and repairs of university facilities, housekeeping and ground services;
- Hiring, Training, Employee Welfare and Benefits, Performance Evaluation and Employee Relation;
- Delivery of administrative support services (procurement, supply, payroll and remittances, records management);
- Provision of proactive security services;
- Generation of income generating projects for the university.
- Ensure safety and health working condition for its employees while reducing the environmental impact of its operations;
- On time submission of reportorial requirements to regulatory and accrediting body/ies; and
- Achieve 85% customer satisfaction.