The Tarlac State University has a well-defined and sustainable Scholarship Programs and grants which enable beneficiaries to complete their studies successfully within the prescribed period. The demand for financial assistance constantly increases. To meet this, the university exerts much effort to tap all possible external and community resources so as to extend more assistance to a greater number of students in the future. Various industry, alumni, community agencies, special groups, private companies, and individual persons also share their resources to provide financial help and scholarship programs for the students.
The Scholarship Office is mandated to provide services related to student scholarships awarded either by the university or other government and private agencies as well as individual philanthropists.
The scholarship unit assist the university in achieving its vision, mission, and objectives by extending its educational facilities to students who are indigent but deserving and by providing them scholarship and financial assistance.
1. To provide financial assistance to deserving students so that they can acquire quality education
2. To implement a functional and continuing scholarship program were policies and guidelines are strictly observed
3. To maintain the efficient and effective implementation of scholarship program, projects and activities geared towards the attainment of our institutional vision, mission and objectives.
4. To monitor the scholars / grantees performance to enable them to maintain their scholarship grants.
5. To provide the necessary support and guidance to scholars.
6. To establish and maintain public relations and linkages with external agencies whether with government officers or private corporation/ and individual philanthropist/ foundation aimed at obtaining scholarship grants and related benefits for students.