The Office of the Vice-President for Research and Extension Services is committed to provide excellent service, directional leadership and continual improvement in the management and implementation of programs on research, extension services, gender and development, and technology transfer and development contributory to the fulfillment of the vision, mission and development goals of the university that ensures compliance to standards on quality management system for the utmost satisfaction of its valued customers and interested stakeholders, to the protection of the environment, and to the prevention of ill injury and health of its personnel compliant to any applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To reinforce the stature of the University as a Research Institution responding to the development of science and technology by achieving 100% institutional targets and all performance indicators set in the SUC Leveling, accreditation, and other requirements set by regulatory bodies of the government;
- To enhance and strengthen partnership with private and public organizations and individuals in community development and people empowerment by achieving 100% institutional targets and all performance indicators set in the SUC Leveling, accreditation, and other requirements set by regulatory bodies of the government;
- To mainstream gender and development in all functions of the university and meeting 100% institutional targets and all requests for technical services of clients;
- To achieve 100% all institutional targets on the number of patented technologies, patent applications, copyrights, branding, and packaged technologies matured for transfer or commercialization;
- To fully support and ensure the compliance of organic offices and units under the VP-RES the programs, objectives and targets of the university on environmental preservation and protection, and to assure occupational safety and health of its personnel; and
- To obtain an average customer satisfaction rating of at least 90% without an individual rating of less than 85%.