Posting of Midterm Grades and Application for Graduation
Date posted: 11/16/2020
Due to power outage experienced in several areas, the 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 (Thursday).
Meanwhile, 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (undergraduate and graduate students) is also extended until 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬.
Download the form (/downloads/students) and 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗿:
- Graduate School, College of Architecture and Fine Arts, College of Public Administration and Governance, School of Law: email@example.com
- Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology, College of Science, Bachelor of Physical Education: email@example.com
- College of Teacher Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Arts and Social Sciences, College of Criminal Justice Education: email@example.com
- BS Business Administration, BS Entrepreneurship, BS Economics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS Accountancy, BS Accounting Technology, BS Hotel and Restaurant Management: email@example.com
- College of Computer Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate school students are also reminded to submit their requirements for graduation. Deadline cannot be extended because the application for graduation and submitted requirements will be the basis for the recommendation of the candidates for graduation.
Source: Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs & Admission and Registration Office