TSU celebrates Civil Service Anniversary through virtual activities
Date posted: 09/11/2020
The University is encouraging the TSU family to partake in the activities and contests prepared by the Human Resource Development and Management Office for the 120th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary.
Gift certificates, prepaid load, and other prizes await you!
- Simultaneous display of PCS logo design on Facebook
- Please set your profile pictures on Public and put our official hashtags #TSUkawanibersaryo and CSC Official hashtag #kawanibersaryo #publicserviceonFIRe as your caption.
- Digital Photo Collage (Montage) Art Contest
- Digital Collage is a form of graphic art that uses virtual imagery and textures from different sources pieced and layered together (in a program such as Photoshop) into one final assembled image.
- TSU Employee Dedication E-Booth
- As we go on with our celebration of the 120th Philippine Civil Service Anniversary, we now encourage you to look through some old photos from your photo albums with your colleagues or other TSU employees and share them to the TSU community, and reminisce how you felt about those moments.
- Free webinar on "Mental Health in the Workplace" with Mr. Jeremiah Paul C. Silvestre, RPm
- Awarding Ceremonies (September 29, 2020)
- Expressing our sincerest gratitude and recognizing the valuable support of civil servants and stakeholders
- Online Awarding of the following:
- 120th PCS Anniversary Facebook Profile Photo Frame 10 Raffle Winners
- TSU Employee Dedication e-Booth Top 3 Photos
- TSU Photo collage contest Top 3 winners
**For more information on each activity/contest, view the images below or on the TSU HRDMO Facebook page.
Even in the midst of the pandemic, let us be one with the Civil Service Commission in celebrating its 120th anniversary!