Important Dates to Remember for Incoming TSU Freshmen
𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
• Official Release of TSU CAT results
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟗-𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
• Online confirmation of enrollment and uploading of required documents
𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝟔 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒, 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒.
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟔-𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION
• The ARO will process the admission of those who have confirmed their acceptance in the university.
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟑-𝟐𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
• The University will facilitate the pre-assessment/enrollment of incoming freshmen students. Students will be enrolled in block sections.
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎-𝐎𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
VIEWING OF PRE-REGISTRATION
• Incoming freshmen students can view their pre-registration (subjects and schedule) at https://cat.tsu.edu.ph
• MISO will create the freshmen students’ “student portal” account (Microsoft 365 account). Please wait for further announcements on the steps for student portal registration.
• Certificate of Registration (COR) will be forwarded to the student portal accessible via https://student.tsu.edu.ph
For technical concerns, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒.
For your guidance and information. Thank you.