Guidelines for the Issuance of Certificate of Good Moral Character (CGMC)
GUIDELINES FOR THE ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF GOOD MORAL CHARACTER (CGMC)
1. Visit the official Facebook page of the Tarlac State University Guidance and Counseling Unit (https://www.facebook.com/TSUGuidanceAndCounselingUnit/)
2. Click the "send message" button and select "I would like to request an appointment for CGMC".
3. Fill out the Google Form in the link that will be provided by our staff.
4. Your Proof of Appointment will be sent to your active e-mail address in two to three (2-3) working days. Once received, save/screenshot/print your Proof of Appointment.
5. Present your Proof of Appointment and valid I.D. to the guards on duty at the TSU MAIN CAMPUS.
6. Proceed to the Guidance and Counseling Unit (TSU Main Campus) located at the Gender and Development (GAD) building for the processing of your CGMC.
NOTE: You are only allowed to claim your CGMC on your scheduled appointment from 8:00am to 2:00pm. Persons without appointment will not be entertained.