Guidelines for Students' Clearance for Request and Release of Transcript of Records
Date posted: 06/16/2020
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS' CLEARANCE FOR REQUEST AND RELEASE OF TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS (TOR)
FOR ONLINE TRANSACTION:
1. Only those 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝/𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 and with 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 can transact online to request their TOR. Data privacy concerns are to be strictly observed.
2. The 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐎𝐑 and other credentials may be directed to 𝒐𝒓𝒂@𝒕𝒔𝒖.𝒆𝒅𝒖.𝒑𝒉. Students will be 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 on the 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐎𝐑 and the 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤-𝐮𝐩.
3. This 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 (𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐞) 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 to the guard on duty at the gate 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲.
4. Upon 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭, student must 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 their TOR:
a. Official Receipt
b. Claim Stub
c. Valid ID
5. Should a 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 pay the assessment of fees and will claim the TOR, a 𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 must be presented together with 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝 𝐈𝐃 (𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞), 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐩𝐭, and 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛.
6. For other concerns and submission of required documents, please send an email to the following:
● Graduate School, College of Architecture and Fine Arts, School of Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Engineering: email@example.com
● Technology, College of Science, Bachelor of Physical Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
● College of Teacher Education: email@example.com
● College of Arts and Social Sciences, College of Criminal Justice Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
● BS Business Administration, BS Entrepreneurship, BS Economics: email@example.com
● BS Accountancy, BS Accounting Technology, BS Hotel and Restaurant Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
● College of Computer Studies: email@example.com
Source: VPAA Office Memorandum Order No. 20, s. 2020 (June 9, 2020)