Protocols and Guidelines on Face Shield Distribution for TSU Faculty and Personnel
TSU faculty and personnel
April 22, 2020
You may get your face shield at the lobby of the TSU Administration Building through Ms. Jinky Guzman starting on Friday, April 24.
Face shields are available as long as there are stocks.
Schedule of face shield distribution:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Monday: Clusters 1 and 4
Wednesday: Clusters 3 and 5
Friday: Clusters 2 and 6
The following protocols must be observed, as recommended by the TSU-DRRMC, when entering the TSU campuses:
1. Follow quarantine pass (QP) schedule.
2. Follow the scheduled time and duration as noted by the Dean.
3. No face mask, no entry.
4. All faculty members must undergo thermal scanning prior to entry. This will be administered by the Civil Security Unit.
5. Observe social distancing inside the faculty room/office.
6. No loitering inside the campus. No transactions are allowed in the administrative offices for the time being except for the Medical Services Unit.
7. Disinfection of faculty room/office shall be done regularly by the General Services Unit.
8. Posting of pictures on social media taken at the faculty room/campus is prohibited. Please observe ECQ decorum.
For the guidance and information of everyone concerned. Thank you and stay safe.