There is an impending spread of the coronavirus in the Philippines. there is the urgent need to implement intensified measures to prevent its incidence in our University and community. The following actions are imposed effective immediately:
1. All undergraduate students taking up mid-term examinations are instructed to directly go home and avoid going to public places.
All classes from March 16-21, 2020 shall be held using e-learning and other alternative modes, whenever feasible.
2. For the Graduate School, all face-to-face classes will be replaced with e-learning and other alternative modes until the end of the Second Trimester AY 2019-2020.
3, Faculty and students at all levels may use the Microsoft Teams as alternative to the actual classroom teaching and learning, whenever feasible. For more information on this mode, please contact the University Management Information Systems Office.
4. All thesis/dissertation schedule defenses are postponed at a date to be announced later.
5. Local and international travels are not allowed, until further notice. Personal local travel of faculty and personnel should be reported to the HRDMO for proper monitoring.
6. Facilitate alternative activities to enable students to complete required practicum/OJT hours. (CHED Advisory No. 3, dated March 11, 2020)
7. Anti-Covid 19 group prayers at college/office/department for the deliverance from the coronavirus to be lead alternately by the head and then the faculty/staff is encouraged. It will be held at 9:00 A.M. and 2:00 P.M. It will be signaled by the Office of Public Affairs public address system.
Let us always seek Our Lord God Almighty's grace at these times of threats and uncertainties, and all the time.
Source: TSU Memorandum Circular No. 04, s. 2020 dated March 12, 2020