Graduate School Admission Test for 3rd Trimester A.Y. 2019-2020
TSU Graduate School Admission Test
3rd Trimester S.Y. 2019-2020
Application Period: March 24-27, 2020
Office hours: Tuesday to Friday, 7:00 am-6:00 pm
Examination Dates: March 24-27, 2020
- Transfer Credentials
- Official Transcript of Records (Original Copy) with S.O./ROG No.
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (for female married students)
- 2pcs. 2x2 colored pictures (taken within the last six months)
- Self-stamped mailing envelope (available at Post Office)
- Long brown envelope
- Accomplished application form for admission
- TSU Graduate School Admission Test (Php 250.00)
The University Testing, Evaluation and Monitoring Unit is located at the 2nd floor of Student Center Building, TSU Lucinda Extension Campus.
For more information, feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please be guided accordingly.
Source: University Testing, Evaluation and Monitoring Unit