National Research Conference 2019
More Information @ https://nrc.tsu.edu.ph/
A. Call for Papers: February to July 2019
B. Evaluation of Abstracts: March to July 2019
C. Deadline of Acceptance of Abstracts for Evaluation: July 31, 2019
D. Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: March to July 2019
E. Acceptance of Full Papers (for selection of Best Paper Award) and Deadline of Acceptance of Entries: Until 2nd Week of August 2019
F. Deadline of Early Bird Registration (applicable for presenters only): Until August 15, 2019 (less PhP 500.00)
G. Deadline of Confirmation of Attendance, Payments and Submission of PowerPoint Presentations: Until August 30, 2019
All payments are non-refundable but can be transferable. In case the presenter cannot attend, he/she may assign his/her authorized representative until August 30, 2019.
Here are the guidelines for the submission of abstracts:
- Researches should have been conducted and finished within the last three years (2016 to 2018).
- The title of the research should be centered at the top of the page. Format using Times New Roman, bold and font size of 14.
- A subtitle may be included under the title. Also centered, Times New Roman and font size of 12.
- Name/s of the author/s should be in Times New Roman with font size of 11.
- For researches with more than 1 author, use superscripts and write the name of the main author first.
- For the first line, place the name of department of the author in Times New Roman and font size of 10.
- Place the name of the Institution/affiliation of the author on the second line in Times New Roman and font size of 10.
- On the third line, the location of the institution of the author. Format is also in Times New Roman and font size of 10.
- For researches with more than one author coming from different institutions, use superscripts. The superscript numbers should coincide with the name of the author and the name of the institution.
- Research abstract should be between 150 to 250 words that captures the scope, objectives of the study, the research design and highlights of the results and conclusions. Format is in Times New Roman and font size of 9.
- Provide maximum of five keywords. Format is in Times New Roman, font size of 9, italicized and indented.
Abstract—This electronic document is a “live” template. The various components of your paper [title, text, heads, etc.] are already defined on the style sheet, as illustrated by the portions given in this document. DO NOT USE SPECIAL CHARACTERS, SYMBOLS, OR MATH IN YOUR TITLE OR ABSTRACT. (Abstract)
Keywords-component; formatting; style; styling; insert (key words)
- All abstracts must be submitted on or before July 31, 2019. Researchers with qualified abstracts will be notified from March to July 2019.
- Abstracts not in the proper format will not be accepted.