Regional Research Conference 2018
Date posted: 07/06/2018
The Regional Research Conference will be held on October 4-5, 2018
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
- Researches should have been conducted within the last three years (2015-June 2018).
- The title of the research should be centered at the top of the page. Format using Times New Roman, bold and font size of 14.
- A subtitle may be included under the title. Also centered, Times New Roman and font size of 12.
- Name/s of the author/s should be in Times New Roman with font size of 11.
- For researches with more than 1 author, use superscripts and write the name of the main author first.
- For the first line, place the name of department of the author in Times New Roman and font size of 10.
- Place the name of the Institution/affiliation of the author on the second line in Times New Roman and font size of 10.
- On the third line, the location of the institution of the author. Format is also in Times New Roman and font size of 10.
- For researches with more than one author coming from different institutions, use superscripts. The superscript numbers should coincide with the name of the author and the name of the institution.
- Research abstract should be between 150 to 250 words that captures the scope, objectives of the study, the research design and highlights of the results and conclusions. Format is in Times New Roman and font size of 9.
- Provide maximum of five keywords. Format is in Times New Roman, font size of 9, italicized and indented.
- All abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 24, 2018.
Researchers with qualified abstracts will be notified from July to August 2018.