The University Extension Services Office once proved that they excelled in the field of extension services.
1st SUC in the Country with ISO Certified Extension Service
In line with the documents for Quality Management System, the Extension Services Office well-demonstrated the ability to provide skills training, technical assistance and consultancy services to clienteles since 2010. And last August 23, 2017, the Office surpassed again the qualifications for ISO 9001:2015 Certification that was audited by the SGS Philippines Surveillance Audit.
The PDS Program is a Certified Service Provider for Teacher Education with CPD No. 2017-072
To prove their expertise and high quality of service, the Professional Development Services (PDS) Program was accredited to be a service provider with the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) for Teacher Education until 2020 and could now organize seminars with CPD points.
Most Benchmarked University
The University Extension Services Office has been a motivating factor to the other State Universities and Colleges in strategy formulation, system implementation and best practices for extending service.
The following are the SUCs who benchmarked:
- Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology
- Eugelio “Amang” Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology
- AMA Computer College
- Don Honorio Ventura Technological State University
- Laguna State Polytechnic University
- Cavite State University
- Ramon Magsaysay Technological University
- Pampanga State Agricultural University
- Central Bicol State University of Agriculture
- Tarlac Agricultural University
- Saint Louis University