To be qualified to take the TSUCAT, applicant must meet the following requirements.
FIRST: Applicant must belong to one of the categories listed below:
- Completed/completing secondary level of education from Department of Education-recognized and/or accredited secondary school.
- Those declared eligible for admission to college after taking the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT).
SECOND: Applicant must meet all the prescribed college admission test requirements of the University.
- Photocopy of Form 138 (Report Card)
- Photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Photocopy of Authenticated (NSO) Birth Certificate
- 2 pcs. identical 1.77”x1.37”(passport-sized) photo with name tag.
- Official Receipt of non-refundable testing fee amounting to Php300.00 (to be paid at the TSU Cashiering Office).
- Accomplished College Admission Test Application Form (TSU-CAT FORM 01 Revised 08-05-2014).
THIRD: Applicants eligible for admission to college must meet the following additional requirements:
- Must not have taken any college subject/s previously;
- Must not be taking any college subject/s at present;
- Must not be taking any college subject/s at present; Will not be taking any college subject/s prior to or for the semester or academic year for which the TSU College Admission Test is to be taken.
- Students enrolled in vocational courses or those not leading to a degree program can apply for the TSU College Admission Test.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR AN UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAM
To qualify in a particular undergraduate degree program, the applicant needs to choose from among the list of courses offered in the University . Applicant needs to indicate his or her choice of course with its corresponding course code in the TSU College Admission Test Application Form. (E.g. Bachelor of Arts in Communication (course) 1101 (course code).
THE TSU-CAT APPLICATION PROCESS
- Obtain application forms directly from the UNIVERSITY TESTING CENTER located at TSU-Main Campus.
- Read carefully the TSU-CAT General Information for Freshman Admission including the Application Form.
- Fill up the Application Form for College Admission Test (In print and bold letters).
- Be sure that all the necessary requirements are attached to your application form.
- Pay the TSUCAT Fee at the Cashiering Office.
- Submit the completed and accomplished requirements and application form at the University Testing Center Window 1.
- Wait for the TEST PERMIT once your application form is submitted.
*Take note of your scheduled date, time, venue and room number.
TAKING THE TSU-COLLEGE ADMISSION TEST
Proceed to your designated Testing Room at the College of Business and Accountancy Building located at the TSU-Main Campus. Be there at 7:30am for the 8:00am session and 12:30pm for the 1:00pm session. Bring the following:
- TEST PERMIT (No Test Permit No Exam)
- School Identification Card
- Lead Pencil No. 2, Quality Eraser;
- Pencil Sharpener
• NOTE: The use of any electronic gadget during the test is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This is a ground for DISQUALIFICATION from taking the test.
WHEN TO CLAIM YOUR TEST RESULT
- Please refer to your TEST PERMIT/CLAIM STUB on the schedule of releasing of Test Results.
- Proceed to the University Testing Center and present your TEST PERMIT/CLAIM STUB.
- ENROLLMENT SCHEDULES are indicated on the Test Result.