1.Requirement/s for using the collections of the library.
- The library card and Student ID card are required for all transactions with any unit library. These cards are non-transferable
TSU Faculty and Employees:
- Valid TSU ID
- Valid Alumni ID
2. Borrowing Policy
- GENERAL COLLECTION. These books may be borrowed one at a time. Books for home use may be loaned at 4:00 PM and must be returned the following day not later than 9:00 AM. A fine of P5.00 per day will be charged for every book not returned on due time and an additional of P1.00 per succeeding hours. Sundays and Holidays are not included in the computation of overdue fines. Two weeks before the final examinations every semester, there will be no more issuance of books for home use.
- RESERVE BOOKS. Reserve books shall be used for photocopy and/or within library use only.
- REFERENCE BOOKS. These books are on open shelves. These may be taken out for photocopy with the permission of the librarian in-charge.
- FILIPINIANA BOOKS. These books can be loaned for home use except books with single copy.
- THESES AND DISSERTATIONS. Undergraduate, Graduate Theses and Dissertations are for room use only. These are not allowed for home use or photocopy.
3. Lost books/ materials
A lost or damaged book must be reported immediately to the librarian from where it was borrowed and must be replaced with the same title with the latest edition.