I Request Information | Curricular Offerings | Foreign Student Services | Accommodation | International Programs |
Advantages of having a degree from the University
1. Tarlac State University as a state university is mandated to provide quality education to students at low and affordable cost.
2. All program offerings of the University are recognized and approved by the government (Commission on Higher Education) since it is a chartered state university.
3. Tarlac State University is accredited by the Bureau of Immigration of the Philippines to accept foreign students.
4. Graduates of Tarlac State University are recognized by institutions abroad – in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Europe, Singapore, Middle East, etc.
5. Credits earned in this University are recognized and accepted abroad.
6. Almost all the courses or program offerings in the University have undergone accreditation by the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines.
7. Tarlac State University is classified Level 3A, second to the highest which is Level 4 in terms of leveling status of State Universities and Colleges in the Philippines.
8. Students and graduates of Tarlac State University have the capability to compete globally.
9. Tarlac State University is one of the 20 Philippine Higher Educational Institutions recognized by the People’s Republic of China.
The Tarlac Province is situated in the Central Plains of Luzon, surrounded by the provinces of Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, and Zambales. Going north, it is a two-hour ride to Pangasinan, a three-hour ride to Baguio City, the Summer Capital of the Philippines, and around six-hour ride to the Ilocos provinces. Tarlac is midway between Manila and Baguio City.
Tarlac City where Tarlac State University is situated is approximately 125 kilometers from Manila. It is only a two-hour and a half ride from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and the Manila International Airport. It is also an hour ride to the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport located at Clark Field, Pampanga. With the construction of the Clark-Subic Road, Subic Freeport at Olongapo City it will only be a mere two-hour ride from the city. All buses plying the Northern Luzon area pass through the city and towns of Tarlac.
Copyright 2007 © Tarlac State University