1. TSU-San Jose Learning Center Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) is still enforced up to 2010. Refer to the Table 3 for the summary of training conducted at the Center.
2. TSU-PBSP-Microsoft Partners in Learning The five (5) target training with 100 DepEd clients was exceeded. A total of 13 trainings were conducted benefitting 310 teachers.
3. TSU-DOST-DTI Industry Development Partnership MOA is still enforced. The partnership led to the enrolment of the Golden Crown Petals and Herbs as recommended by DTI. Luisa Meat Products in Concepcion, Tarlac was also recommended by DOST-PSTC Tarlac.
New projects and/or linkages undertaken under this program are the following:
1. Establishment of a TSU-LGU Learning Center in Anao, Tarlac
2. TSU, DOST, DTI, DOLE, BFAD, SMED Council and PGU-Tarlac Industry Productivity Council
a. Membership of the office to the Tarlac City Cooperative Development Council whereby the office, through its Director, serves as Secretary.
b. The TSU, TSUAA and TSU SSC linkage through the signing of a MOA on 27 August 2008 for the implementation of the Student Extension Experience (SEE) Program. The Office of Student Affairs is also involved in the implementation of the program.
c. The inclusion of the office to the intervention of ILGA and CPA to the Barangay Streamlining Program of the City Government of Tarlac and to the preparation of the Comprehensive Development Plan of the Municipality of Gerona.
d. Committee Chairman to the Regional Extension, Promotion and Information Services Group (REPISG) of the Central Luzon Industry and Energy Research and Development Consortium