Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
The Bachelor of Science in Chemistry aims to produce graduates who comply with the current qualification requirements for professional chemists for local and overseas employment. It prepares students for higher studies in chemistry and in other related fields and equips the students with the ability to analyze and apply scientific principles in research undertaking.
- To produce graduates who comply with the current qualification requirements for professional chemists for local and overseas employment;
- To prepare students for higher students in chemistry and in other related fields; and
- To equip the students with the ability to analyze and apply scientific principles in research undertaking.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a four-year program consisting of general education and professional courses. Professional courses begin in the first and threads through the development competencies up the fourth year level. The BSN program provides an intensive nursing practicum that refines skills from the first year level to ensure basic clinical competencies required of a beginning nurse practitioner.
- To prepare graduates for the practice of nursing in various settings by providing a broad basic education necessary for the proper understanding of principles and methods of modern scientific nursing.
- To provide students the broadest possible background of cultural and professional knowledge and equip the students with skills for future leadership position in nursing.
- To provide students with theories, concepts, techniques and practices in the efficient and effective discharge of their duties which should redound to an over-all increase in work efficiency and in production.
- To provide nurses with the spirit of service, social insight, commitment and humanitarian dedication in health care of the nation.
- To contribute towards the regional, as well as national economic development and meaningful holistic social growth of the people.
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
Bachelor of Science in Food Technology
The Bachelor of Science in Food Technology studies all aspects of food preparation, food analysis, food processing, culinary arts, and meal management. It is designed to provide training on theoretical and practical aspects and study new areas of technology present in the food industry today.
- To produce and develop quality graduates, technologist and experts in the field of nutrition, Food Science and Technology.
- To produce highly competent students with emphasis on Research and Development of new foods, locally and internationally.
- To equip students with knowledge and skills necessary for entrepreneurship and food industry management.
- To foster and enhance dynamic leadership among students and actively design and implement programs in the world of nutrition and Food Technology.
Master of Arts in Nursing
- Increase the competence of nurses who shall assume leadership roles and major responsibilities in any field of specialization in nursing practice.
- Provide concrete opportunities for the nurse practitioner to utilize findings of nursing research in their professional nursing practice through in-depth studey of current trends, researches, issues and problems in nursing practice.
- Present opportunities for direct participation and conduct of nursing reasearch in specific fields of specialization.