Bachelor of Public Administration
- to prepare students for careers in public administration and governance in government, public service institution and civil society for public interest;
- to produce graduates who have:
- adequate knowledge and understanding of public administration, government and civil society organization:
- high ethical values for the demands and challenges of public service, accountability, and nationalism:
- adequate skills to engage in research along the theoretical and technical areas of public administration: and
- strong sense of duty to promote and protect public interest especially for the depressed, underserved and marginalized communities.
Master of Public Administration(Enriched Curriculum)
- To boarden one's range of knowledge in the different areas of public administration such as human resource management, fiscal administrations, policy analysis for competent leadership in research, extension, supervision and administering of projects and activities; and
- To equip individuals with administrative competence, techinical skills and ethical values needed for public service through multi-disciplinary instruction and research oriented projects and activities.
Master of Public Administration Major in Health Management
- To provide adequate knowledge about health and the forces affecting the health of the person, the family and collectively the community in relation to the person's environment(internal & external).
- To develop conceptual, technical and humanistic skills of a generalist in the field of health.
- To fomulate policies and strategies and direct its execution of optimum utilization of the available resources in the community (Non-Government/Government resources); and
- To integrate health services being provided by the both government and non-government health services providers.
Doctor of Public Administration Major in Administration & Socio-Economic Development
- To develop one's ability to systematically relate the problems and issues of public administration to the goals and objectives of national development; and
- To enhance one's knowledge, level of competence and expertise in public policy, governance and management needed to advance the theory and practice of public administration.
Diploma in Public Administration
- develop professional human resource managers in private labor sector or organization and government.
- improve managerial and leadership skills in handling human resources in a given organization.
- increase one’s knowledge on theories and practices dealing with the management and development of human resources in a dynamic environment.
- instill a sense of professionalism and ethical standards in the practice of human resources management and development.
Diploma in Public Administration Major in Human Resources Management and Development
- To develop professional human resource managers in public labor sector or organizations and government.
- To improve managerial and leadership skills in handling human resources in a given organization.
- To increase one's knowledge on theories and practices dealing with the management of human resources in a dynamic environment; and.
- To instills a sense of professionalism and ethical standards in the practice of human resources management and development.