To produce world-class IT professionals as potential industry leaders and job providers.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- To provide students with concepts and theories essential in core areas of computer science that enables them to develop skills in algorithmic foundations, implementation and application of information and computing solutions to diverse problems.
- To provide student awareness on ethical issues and on global impacts of computing technologies in society, thus preparing them for a successful professional career.
- To prepare students for advance studies in Computer Science and other related fields.
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- To produce students with skills and knowledge to qualify them for challenging career positions in a dynamic and competitive business environment.
- To provide students with understanding of ethical principles, design and implementation of solutions that integrate information technology with business processes.
- To prepare students for advance studies in Information Systems and other related fields.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- To produce globally competent and well-rounded Information Technology professionals proficient in the development, installation, operation, customization administration of computer software and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- To develop students with assertive attitudes necessary to successfully manage systems development project supportive of the computing needs of the industry, the government and the academe.
- To prepare students for advance studies in Information Technology and other related fields.