TSU Academic Affairs Quality Policy
The TSU Academic Affairs, through its colleges and offices, is committed to continually sustain the delivery of excellent instruction, research, extension and student support services that are compliant with applicable regulatory and statutory requirements for utmost satisfaction of all stakeholders, to ensure their health and safety, and to reduce environmental impact in its operations.
- To achieve 1.0 % increase in the performance of first-time licensure exam passers to first-time licensure exam takers.
- To attain 80% employment rate of graduates within two years after graduation.
- To achieve 100% qualification standards set by SUC Leveling, Institutional Sustainability Assessment, Program and Institutional Accreditation, PBB targets, CHED COD/COE qualification.
- To have 100% provision of required laboratory equipment and facilities for all laboratory courses.
- To provide safe and healthy environment for teaching and learning and observance of safer work practices.
- To achieve at least 90% satisfactory rating of customers with no individual rating below 85%
Program Goals and Objectives
- To produce world-class IT professionals as potential industry leaders and job providers.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Program Objectives
- To provide students with concepts and theories essential in core areas of computer science that enables them to develop skills in algorithmic foundations, implementation and application of information and computing solutions to diverse problems.
- To provide student awareness on ethical issues and on global impacts of computing technologies in society, thus preparing them for a successful professional career.
- To prepare students for advance studies in Computer Science and other related fields.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Program Objectives
- To produce globally competent and well-rounded Information Technology professionals proficient in the development, installation, operation, customization, administration of computer software and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- To develop students with assertive attitudes necessary to successfully manage systems development projects supportive of the computing needs of the industry, the government and the academe.
- To prepare students for advance studies in Information Technology and other related fields.
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Program Objectives
- To produce students with skills and knowledge to qualify them for challenging career positions in a dynamic and competitive business environment.
- To provide students with understanding on ethical principles, design and implementation of solutions that integrates information technology with business processes.
- To prepare students for advance studies in Information System and other related fields.