The College of Business and Accountancy shall seek to strengthen its position as a
center of excellence in undergraduate business education, upholding the vision, mission, and values of the Tarlac State University. The Collage aims to:
- Develop managers in the field of business who will promote managerial competence and professionalism, and who will contribute significantly to the attainment of productivity, enterprise growth, and a sustainable business environment.
- Produce competent Certified Public Accountants who will respond to the need for professionals in the government, the private sector, and the academe.
- Train well-rounded entrepreneurs who will pioneer viable business ventures in the community, boost productivity, and provide employment opportunities.
- Produce specialists with technical skills and analytical proficiency to respond to the challenges of an increasingly advancing and fast-paced business information and communications technology.
- Groom future economists with a synthesis of skills that will allow for an effective formulation of sound economic policies, programs, and solutions to counter socio-economic problems with the end view of accelerating economic development and stability.
- Mold professionals in the field of financial management, who will promote value creation to various clientele in the face of a changing and globalized financial environment.
- Create a pool of professionals who will develop effective marketing strategies that will help organizations deal with the pressures of a global economy characterized by stiff competition, and who will contribute significantly to creating and sustaining customer value.
- Produce competent, innovative, and customer-driven executives and professionals in the hotel and restaurant industry who will optimize the use of resources, achieve productivity and deliver quality services.