QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Quality, Environment, and Health and Safety (QEHS) Policy
Tarlac State University is committed to continually strive for global competitiveness and excellence in the delivery of education, research, extension, training and consultancy services, hotel operation and administrative support services, compliant to regulatory and statutory requirements for the utmost satisfaction of its valued customers.
Through the QEHS Management System, TSU seeks to ensure safe and healthy working conditions for its employees while reducing the environmental impact of its operations.
Quality, Environment and Health & Safety (QEHS) Objectives
- Provide high quality instruction through qualified, competent and adequately trained faculty members and support staff;
- Be a premier research institution by enhancing research undertakings in the fields of technology and sciences and strengthening collaboration with local and international institutions;
- Be a champion in community development by strengthening partnership with public and private organizations and individuals;
- Maintain a sustainable, healthy and safe working conditions by minimizing environmental impacts and occupational hazards of its operations;
- Ensure utmost satisfaction of its valued customers; and
- Secure welfare of its employees at all times.