Tarlac State University is envisioned to be a premier University in the Asia Pacific Region.
Tarlac State University commits to promote and sustain the offering of quality and relevant programs in higher and advanced education ensuring equitable access to education for people empowerment, professional development, and global competitiveness.
Towards this end, TSU shall:
- Provide high quality instruction through qualified, competent and adequately trained faculty members and support staff.
- Be a premier research institution by enhancing research undertakings in the fields of technology and sciences and strengthening collaboration with local and international institutions.
- Be a champion in community development by strengthening partnership with public and private organizations and individuals
E - xcellence and Enchanced Competence
Q - uality
U - nity
I - ntegrity and Involvement
T - rust in God, Transparency & True Commitment
Y - earning for Global Competitiveness
Quality, Environment, and Health and Safety (QEHS) Policy
Tarlac State University is committed to continually strive for global competitiveness and excellence in the delivery of education, research, extension, training and consultancy services, hotel operation and administrative support services, compliant to regulatory and statutory requirements for the utmost satisfaction of its valued customers.
Through the QEHS Management System, TSU seeks to ensure safe and healthy working conditions for its employees while reducing the environmental impact of its operations.
Quality, Environment and Health & Safety (QEHS) Objectives
- Provide high quality instruction through qualified, competent and adequately trained faculty members and support staff;
- Be a premier research institution by enhancing research undertakings in the fields of technology and sciences and strengthening collaboration with local and international institutions;
- Be a champion in community development by strengthening partnership with public and private organizations and individuals;
- Maintain a sustainable, healthy and safe working conditions by minimizing environmental impacts and occupational hazards of its operations;
- Ensure utmost satisfaction of its valued customers; and
- Secure welfare of its employees at all times.
|Number of course offerings||66|
|Post Baccalaureate Programs||1|
Faculty and Personnel
|Number of University Personnel||921|
|Administrative and Support Personnel||112|
|Doctoral Degree holders||66|
|Masteral Degree holders||136|
|Bachelor's Degree holders||42|
|Member, Royal Institution's Accredited University|
|Member, International Association of University Presidents (IAUP)|
|Member, Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP)|
|Member, Asia University Federation (AUF)|
|One of the Philippine Educational Institutions recognized by the People’s Republic of China|
|Accredited by the Bureau of Immigration of the Philippines to accept foreign students|
|Member, Philippine Association of State Universities and Colleges|
|Member, Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines|
|Member, Central Luzon Association of Higher Educational Institutions|
|Member, Central Luzon Association of Regional Officers|
|Member, Central Luzon Industry and Energy Research and Development Consortium Foundation, Inc.|
|Member, Luzon Science Consortium|
|State Universities and Colleges (SUC) Level 3A|
|Accredited Programs in Graduate Studies, Engineering, Education, Business and Accountancy, Computer Studies, Architecture, Arts and Social Sciences, Technology, and Chemistry|
|Center of Development in Electrical Engineering|
Short Term Programs